It has come to our attention that several emails have been sent purportedly by our lawyers and staff in the name of AmerBON, Advocates. Some of these emails were sent from our firm’s email addresses and contained our logo. Some of these emails provided bank details of a third party for payments to be made.
Please be careful when opening emails that appear to have originated from our firm. Do not act on them until you have verified them with us. You may call us at any time and forward any suspicious emails to us.
- Do not provide any personal, confidential, or financial information about yourself, for example, your bank accounts or credit card numbers.
- Do not send or transfer any money in response to the email.
- Do not open or click on any links contained in the email.
- Do not open or download any attachments to the email.
- Do not respond in any way in reply to the email.
It is our strict practice that all payments are to be made to the bank accounts in our firm’s name. Under no circumstances are payments to be made to the bank accounts of any third parties, individuals or companies. Before you make any payments, please be careful and ensure that the correct bank details of our firm are stated. Again, if you are unsure, please contact us.
We have now taken all the necessary measures to re-secure our data, files, emails, and information across our platforms. Additional layers of protection have also been implemented to guard against the recurrence of this unfortunate incident.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.